Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Engineering Students
Through the generosity of alumni, industry partners, and friends of the college, the A. James Clark School of Engineering offers scholarships to talented undergraduate engineering students enrolled at the University of Maryland. This is a competitive scholarship program with scholarships awarded for merit, need, and a variety of other factors.
To learn more about the scholarships awarded by the Clark School, their history and donors, and the students who have received them, visit the University of Maryland's Celebration of Scholarships.
Engineering Scholarship Information
- Prospective Engineering Freshmen
- Prospective Engineering Transfer Students
- Current Undergraduate Engineering Students
- Graduate Engineering Students
Scholarship/Financial Aid Websites
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
All students are encouraged to file the FAFSA each year. UM deadline February 15.
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Scholarships for Veterans
- UM National Scholarship Office
- UM Financial Aid Office
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities